GDT: Preseason Game 3 - Laval Rocket+ vs Leafs 7PM EST Sportsnet & RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
It's ok it's not like Michkov wad available at 5 anyways
Michkov first. But even Leonard would have been insane....We worked really hard at making a crapshoot draft even more crapshoot...all that for needs. I will always hate needs. The only way needs could be explained is a team so deep in posiitons with YOUNG players that you can concentrate elsewhere.

I have no idea how they thought we were deep enough on the wings to not go BPA....anyway.

Again, Might be 2 full years in the AHL for Rein.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I’m more worried about fans that can’t evaluate filling social media with dumb takes, than him actually developing properly.
(Reinbacher)
Agreed, Reinbacher is still a teenager and those of us who saw him in his 11 game AHL stint last spring saw a very promising young player. It's simple...he isn't ready, Mailloux might not be either. That's ok

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Michkov first. But even Leonard would have been insane....We worked really hard at making a crapshoot draft even more crapshoot...all that for needs. I will always hate needs. The only way needs could be explained is a team so deep in posiitons with YOUNG players that you can concentrate elsewhere.

I have no idea how they thought we were deep enough on the wings to not go BPA....anyway.

Wings are easy to get. Traded for Laine and Newhook. Not going to trade for a RD if that iss the missing piece.

Reactions: Walksss

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital

People were already doing future lineups with Mailloux Reinbacher , just shows how much people over hyper our prospects to fast.

• Haha
Reactions: CristianoRonaldo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad