GDT: Preseason game 2: Utah vs. LA Kings | 9/23/24 19:00 MDT | Scripps, NHLN, UtahHC+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
Maybe your feed was better but I wish they had the TV cameras like they do in EDM and CGY ( actually most Canadian teams) .. in those cameras the colours pop and are so bright..

The colours really didn’t pop unless it was a bench shot etc…

Reactions: Prarievarg

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
Looks like the b-cast team is going to be 1,000 times more tolerable, actually professional at first perusal.
Got the UHC+ app, surely it will come in handy again. Stream cast to tv better than most (didn’t cut out at commercial breaks), but I was behind the actual game and it cut all the way back to the very beginning several times, when I was fast forwarding. Any pointers on preventing that would be welcome - not fun trying to find where in the game I was with streaming this crap.

TheLegend

Hardly Deactivated
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Looks like the b-cast team is going to be 1,000 times more tolerable, actually professional at first perusal.
Got the UHC+ app, surely it will come in handy again. Stream cast to tv better than most (didn’t cut out at commercial breaks), but I was behind the actual game and it cut all the way back to the very beginning several times, when I was fast forwarding. Any pointers on preventing that would be welcome - not fun trying to find where in the game I was with streaming this crap.

Matt McConnell and Derek Olczyk work real well together.

Matt will just need to change the "Phoenix Jar" to "Coyotes Jar" for all those dollars. :laugh:

bringbacktheskate604

Jul 20, 2022
Maybe your feed was better but I wish they had the TV cameras like they do in EDM and CGY ( actually most Canadian teams) .. in those cameras the colours pop and are so bright..

The colours really didn’t pop unless it was a bench shot etc…
Was this a stream? It looked like it got better feed. Sportsnet here in Canada does a nice job with their setup regardless it was really cool to see an excited fan base. I was a Winnipeg 1.0 fan as a kid, I can as born there but lived in Vancouver since I was two so when the jets moved I became a nucks fan and always remained a fan of this franchise but the after years of bad everything I checked out. Now because of the yotes no longer affiliated with this team it seems like the right time to become a fan yyagain.
I know that the abomination jets 2.0 who had no right to use that name and or have jersey rights.

Anyways best of luck and speaking of unis I really like the colours and for a placeholder they are quite nice.

What's the feel for what the team name is gonna be? Are the outlaw still a potential name? Mammoth is also cool.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Just doesn’t hit the same unfortunately now that they aren’t the coyotes. I was hoping that wouldn’t be an issue. Tough to watch em
I'm not sure I will watch many games this year. It still makes me sick to the stomach how bad Arizona screwed up here. Now with the franchise fee going up it will make it even harder to get a NHL franchise back here. Petey was bragging that there were groups in the weeds just waiting to become new owners. The only people waiting will be the fans.

Prestigeworldwide

Apr 21, 2017
Lamoureux looks like a stud, I think he might even get som NHL minutes this season.

Maccelli was clearly Utahs best offensive player.

Top line looked out of sync.
Mav Lam needs to start in the AHL and just be healthy for a year for once. But your right, kid is going to be a stud.

LittlePipes

Vortech V7
Feb 22, 2020
If its not the same, its different, as is the case here. Personally, I’m ok with the difference, with the exception of no Nash. Go yUhts!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad