GDT: Preseason game 2: Utah vs. LA Kings | 9/23/24 19:00 MDT | Scripps, NHLN, UtahHC+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
Maybe your feed was better but I wish they had the TV cameras like they do in EDM and CGY ( actually most Canadian teams) .. in those cameras the colours pop and are so bright..

The colours really didn’t pop unless it was a bench shot etc…

Reactions: Prarievarg

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
Looks like the b-cast team is going to be 1,000 times more tolerable, actually professional at first perusal.
Got the UHC+ app, surely it will come in handy again. Stream cast to tv better than most (didn’t cut out at commercial breaks), but I was behind the actual game and it cut all the way back to the very beginning several times, when I was fast forwarding. Any pointers on preventing that would be welcome - not fun trying to find where in the game I was with streaming this crap.

TheLegend

Hardly Deactivated
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Looks like the b-cast team is going to be 1,000 times more tolerable, actually professional at first perusal.
Got the UHC+ app, surely it will come in handy again. Stream cast to tv better than most (didn’t cut out at commercial breaks), but I was behind the actual game and it cut all the way back to the very beginning several times, when I was fast forwarding. Any pointers on preventing that would be welcome - not fun trying to find where in the game I was with streaming this crap.

Matt McConnell and Derek Olczyk work real well together.

Matt will just need to change the "Phoenix Jar" to "Coyotes Jar" for all those dollars. :laugh:

bringbacktheskate604

Jul 20, 2022
Maybe your feed was better but I wish they had the TV cameras like they do in EDM and CGY ( actually most Canadian teams) .. in those cameras the colours pop and are so bright..

The colours really didn’t pop unless it was a bench shot etc…
Was this a stream? It looked like it got better feed. Sportsnet here in Canada does a nice job with their setup regardless it was really cool to see an excited fan base. I was a Winnipeg 1.0 fan as a kid, I can as born there but lived in Vancouver since I was two so when the jets moved I became a nucks fan and always remained a fan of this franchise but the after years of bad everything I checked out. Now because of the yotes no longer affiliated with this team it seems like the right time to become a fan yyagain.
I know that the abomination jets 2.0 who had no right to use that name and or have jersey rights.

Anyways best of luck and speaking of unis I really like the colours and for a placeholder they are quite nice.

What's the feel for what the team name is gonna be? Are the outlaw still a potential name? Mammoth is also cool.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad