GDT: Preseason Game 2: Devils @ Canadiens - 7 P.M.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
second game indeed. hope its better than the first....

how long will bill, dano and sal ramble on about whatever the f*** during play with zero actual play call.

i hope they get this cramming in of a million things to say and get the obliviousness of the situation out of their system in preseason.

call the f***ing game and know when to shut up

Last edited:
Reactions: My3Sons

Aurinko

Apr 1, 2015
Finland
It's practice, but even if the squad is missing players it would be nice to get a win.

On paper this is the weakest preseason opponent...

Reactions: My3Sons

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
not to be too dramatic, but a loss here would be pretty devastating. we absolutely cannot start the preseason 0-2, that would set the tone for a pretty rotten season.

looking at the statistics for teams that have started off 0-2 in the preseason (going back to the 1971-72 season) we can see a troubling trend- of the 671 teams that went 0-2 to start the preseason in that time frame, just 112 went on the make the playoffs. and i'll remind you that if we miss the playoffs, we likely see a GM change before next season. add in a couple of more 0-2 preseason starts in the coming years, and we're suddenly facing the possibility of relocation.

we can't be giving up on games this early, or it will come back to bite us down the line. the road to the playoffs starts tonight. LGD

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
not to be too dramatic, but a loss here would be pretty devastating. we absolutely cannot start the preseason 0-2, that would set the tone for a pretty rotten season.

looking at the statistics for teams that have started off 0-2 in the preseason (going back to the 1971-72 season) we can see a troubling trend- of the 671 teams that went 0-2 to start the preseason in that time frame, just 112 went on the make the playoffs. and i'll remind you that if we miss the playoffs, we likely see a GM change before next season. add in a couple of more 0-2 preseason starts in the coming years, and we're suddenly facing the possibility of relocation.

we can't be giving up on games this early, or it will come back to bite us down the line. the road to the playoffs starts tonight. LGD

#DDRants

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012

Absolutely, it's a must win game.

Mgd31

Aug 7, 2007
Levittown, NY

I actually believe this lol.

Unknown Caller

Apr 30, 2009

Completely agree, they need to start shopping Nico, Bratt or Jack to shake up the core if they don't win this one tonight. Markstrom needs to play the full 60.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad