GDT: Preseason Game 2: Devils @ Canadiens - 7 P.M.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
MacDermid is a beyond useless player.

He's probably almost as bad as Cam Janssen, just because of the penalty liability he is. He may not be as bad at hockey as Cam Janssen, but he can't stay out of the box.

Based Anime Fan

Himedanshi Bandit
Mar 11, 2012
Tokai

He's probably almost as bad as Cam Janssen, just because of the penalty liability he is. He may not be as bad at hockey as Cam Janssen, but he can't stay out of the box.
Cam was literally f***ing useless. At least MacDermid can skate and pass.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
The NHL guys look pretty good. Everyone else looks pretty bad. I'm a bit surprised Montreal doesn't look better though. I get it's preseason and neither side is going very hard, but the should be blowing the doors off this scrub lineup

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
I remember when we laughed at Lou for signing Ross Johnston to a 4 year contract, as well as Matt Martin TWICE to a 4 year contract for two different teams, and we swore we'd never be like that.

Then we signed MacDermid to a three year deal.

2.5 for Martin was insane but at least he was a legit 4th liner with a solid defensive impact

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ

1727224314265.png

• Haha
Reactions: Bleedred

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad