GDT: Preseason Game 2: Devils @ Canadiens - 7 P.M.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
He's looked so confident out there. Doesn't seem phased by the moment at all. Spinoramas, toe drags, behind the back passes. And makes it all look easy.

He also doesn't look all that small out there either.

I wish we hadn't signed so many plugs that block his path.

I do think he could already play but I don’t have an issue with him playing a f*** ton in Utica for a year as the 1D.

I was a bit lower on his prospect tournament performance than most seemed to be. Like he obviously was good and had his good moments but he also seemed to have more bad moments than I’m used to him seeing. I’m used to seeing him have like none. Tonight there’s been like none

Reactions: WhiskeyYerTheDevils

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
He's looked so confident out there. Doesn't seem phased by the moment at all. Spinoramas, toe drags, behind the back passes. And makes it all look easy.

The organizational depth at RHD is ridiculous. A very good problem to have.

Reactions: WhiskeyYerTheDevils

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor

He’s not competing with Pesce or Kovacevic and if he can’t beat out Nemec that’s to Nemec’s credit, Casey needs a year at Utica most likely and the team can see what he does in camp next season. No reason to rush him .

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
He’s not competing with Pesce or Kovacevic and if he can’t beat out Nemec that’s to Nemec’s credit, Casey needs a year at Utica most likely and the team can see what he does in camp next season. No reason to rush him .
He's looked a lot better than Kovacevic honestly, but that's not a spot he can take.

I'm pretty certain he'll be in Utica, but I'm not sure he needs it.

Reactions: My3Sons

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad