GDT: Preseason Game 2: 9/24 - New York Islanders @ New York Rangers - 7pm ET , MSG

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

NYRFANMANI

Department of Rempe Safety Management
Apr 21, 2007
yo old soorbrockon
OMG FIL! I hope he only got his balls struck, not a knee or joint injury. Unbelievable.

Lindgren with the impotent fight, hurting himself.

Michaletti looks more like he'll retire than Sam.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
I’ve seen that breakaway move so many times in the NCAA and I always want to tell them that if that’s the best you can do on a stick handle, might as well just pick a corner in close and pray.

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
Package Kakko and Chytil for a middle six center under 25. Chytil will never be healthy. Kakko replacements are in the system; he’s never going to be a top line player and we have plenty of middle six/third line wing types on their way with Berard, Otthman, Sykora, etc.

It’s not because I have anything against Chytil, and I know we’d be sending a lot of potential value in that package, but we need a full-time 3C with second line potential, not a tantalizing player who can’t stay on the ice.

Reactions: CasusBelli

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad