Post-Game Talk: Preseason Game 2: 9/24 - New York Islanders @ New York Rangers - 7pm ET , MSG

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
My partner wanted meatloaf and mashed sweet potatoes on a Tuesday because why tf not, so I was doing that the whole first period, lol. Seems like I did not really miss anything.

Reactions: Atax

80shockeywasbuns

Feb 12, 2022
What’s the rule for knee on knee hits in the nhl? Looked like knee on thigh from mayfield. He destroyed barkov last year with literally the exact same hit and point of contact

GlasgowNewYorkRanger

Dec 7, 2017
It is really unfortunate but probably true. Real shame, as for all the high picks we have had he looked like he had the potential to be the best of the lot. An absolute steal to boot.

MrAlmost

Beer league hero.
Jun 3, 2010
Package Kakko and Chytil for a middle six center under 25. Chytil will never be healthy. Kakko replacements are in the system; he’s never going to be a top line player and we have plenty of middle six/third line wing types on their way with Berard, Otthman, Sykora, etc.

It’s not because I have anything against Chytil, and I know we’d be sending a lot of potential value in that package, but we need a full-time 3C with second line potential, not a tantalizing player who can’t stay on the ice.
I still think that package can get us zegras. I like chaos. Haha

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad