Post-Game Talk: Preseason Game 2: 9/24 - New York Islanders @ New York Rangers - 7pm ET , MSG

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Atax

Apr 7, 2011
I'm not sure why i go there, but according to reddit, Igor should be paid whatever he wants for however many years he wants.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Chytil on bench.

Bench has dangerous water bottles there.

images
5v3flm.jpg

Reactions: mandiblesofdoom

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
He wouldnt be back if it was anything more than a Charlie horse.
I'm assuming it's more getting a feel for it by taking a lap and not actually playing a shift here. But still not needed especially if he does get a shift before the period ends.

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
Going to my first ever Dolphins game in Miami on Monday, and we are down to our 3rd QB. Lol.
Many years ago I went with my Dad to a Jets game and watched Lamont Jordan throw a pick 6 to Ed Reed (yes, Lamont Jordan, who was our 2nd string runningback). Jets were up 14-0 and the pick 6 actually got called back, but the entire team deflated at halftime because of that and then they got whooped in the 2nd half and lost the game 20-17 in OT. That kinda sums up a lifetime of Jets fandom lol

Reactions: Leonardo87

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad