GDT: Preseason game 1: Sharks vs. Golden Knights 5pm Streamed on sharks.nhl.com

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

vortexy

Jun 13, 2024
My god Dickinson has looked bad, all the time in the world and he cannot manage to get the puck to the forwards and he even gets a second opportunity and turns it over. He’s got a lot to work on back in London

Reactions: Sandisfan

one2gamble

Dec 24, 2007
My god Dickinson has looked bad, all the time in the world and he cannot manage to get the puck to the forwards and he even gets a second opportunity and turns it over. He’s got a lot to work on back in London
I'm not sure we are going to like that pick over time but he has a few more years until I care

CC is as advertised though lol

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
I'm not sure we are going to like that pick over time but he has a few more years until I care

Are we going to have to relive fans agnozing over Meier vs Rantanen for years?

I, for one, am shocked a young defencemen isn't dominating in his first preseason game when paired with Ceci!
That's not fair; Ceci isn't making Dickinson make horrible passes and reads.

timorous me

Gristled Veteran
Apr 14, 2010

I feel like there are some who are going to always seize on opportunities to compare him unfavorably to Buium when he does something bad or Buium does something good. It's one of the reasons why I try not to get too locked in on one player before the draft because I want to be able to fully support the guy we did get instead of constantly playing the what-if game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad