GDT: Preseason game 1: Sharks vs. Golden Knights 5pm Streamed on sharks.nhl.com

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Klim was Kostin us 1st overall on his random hot streak and that worked out OK, but he might also might be Kostin Celebrini a few points this season if they roll with that line, I would rather have a different winger with him.
Yeah, I kinda had the same thought. I don't think he's gonna last too long with Celebrini and Toffoli.

one2gamble

Dec 24, 2007
If the local broadcasting company isn't broadcasting IAM not sure why they would ever have a say in who can watch. It has to be the ESPN+ deal

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I have lots of irritations with ESPN, but I don't think this is anything to do with them. This is all on the Sharks.

It isn't, but the whole ESPN thing was brought up, and I have frustrations with the service. This is all on the Sharks and their archaic ways in terms of TV distribution. The time we are done with NBC Sports as our RSN would be great because it's handicapped both the Giants and the Sharks and it's a middle finger to the fans.

vortexy

Jun 13, 2024
Damn Dickinson has not looked good at all, I’ve noticed he is always so aggressive at our own blue line and if he fails to interrupt the play the opposition gets a free lane to the net after

mogambomoroo

Sponsor
Oct 12, 2020
It's only preseason, but you can see that Vegas B squad is more ready to go... This team needs to go back to basics to start getting the momentum back

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Damn Dickinson has not looked good at all, I’ve noticed he is always so aggressive at our own blue line and if he fails to interrupt the play the opposition gets a free lane to the net after
Oh I strongly disagree. He's had a couple of iffy moments and obviously he needs to get his processing speed up to NHL level, but he hasn't looked any worse than Cody Ceci.

Reactions: timorous me

timorous me

Gristled Veteran
Apr 14, 2010
I'm digging Musty's second period. Some really sharp work out there. Probably helps that he had some preseason action last year whereas someone like Dickinson has had a couple moments where he's just seemed overeager/overawed (not worrying, at least imo).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad