GDT: Preseason game 1: Sharks vs. Golden Knights 5pm Streamed on sharks.nhl.com

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
This is another reason why I'm down on preseason anything. The hoops you have to go through just to watch the team if you are not there is still painful in 2024. It's like they think 2024 but the actions are still back in the mid 90s.

Brent Burns

“”“Re-tooling on the fly”””
Feb 7, 2007
Anyone have a direct link for feed? I’m being geolocationed out but I almost couldn’t be further away from both markets

mooncalf

Mar 15, 2017
San Jose
I'm at the game, a little surprised there's not more people here, though maybe I shouldn't be on a football Sunday. Feels very much like a preseason game lol.

Reactions: Sandisfan

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I'm at the game, a little surprised there's not more people here, though maybe I shouldn't be on a football Sunday. Feels very much like a preseason game lol.

Wasn't it announced that Celebrini would play pretty late in the day? I wasn't even going to watch this game until Macklin was announced as playing. In fact the only reason why I care about this game is to see him for the first time. Everything else is just there.

timorous me

Gristled Veteran
Apr 14, 2010
I saw that the Sharks' twitter account confirmed that it's geo-restricted (I'd been hoping at least that this was just some kind of error).

This is legitimately unfathomable to me, and really more evidence of the backwards way this organization has been run for a while now (not speaking about Grier and hockey ops). It was mentioned earlier today, but look at the f***ing website. A joke.

You have fans around the country, around the world, excited for this moment, and this is how you treat them? Just disgusting and straight-up embarrassing.

Wasn't it announced that Celebrini would play pretty late in the day? I wasn't even going to watch this game until Macklin was announced as playing. In fact the only reason why I care about this game is to see him for the first time. Everything else is just there.
Musty, Dickinson, Cagnoni--some other good reasons to want to watch.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
Yeah that was another fail by the team in promoting this team, they didn't even announce that celebrini was going to play his first nhl preseason game until a few hours before the game started.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad