GDT: Preseason Game 1. Oilers Jets beer leaguer.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Stauffer seems to think that Brown is ahead of Stecher on the depth chart which makes no sense to me
If Brown plays decent enough he has the advantage in that he brings size and physicality. That's a good element for a bottom pairing guy to bring, especially since Kulak can be the puck transporter

But we will see how things shake out, especially when the quality of competition increases. Brown still has to be able to play

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Stauffer seems to think that Brown is ahead of Stecher on the depth chart which makes no sense to me
Both have been #4/#5 for ARI their last couple yrs.. one is 6'5" 225lbs and the other 5'10" 180lbs. Both are 30yo RDs.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
I think our scouts knew what they were doing when they traded away our 1st for Sam OReilly... should be a good replacement for Derek Ryan next season as #4C and then replacing Henrique when his deal is up.
Give him a year in Bako as well to cut his offensive chops at the pro level. we should expect more out of him than 4C. I think that Philp takes Ryan's spot at some point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad