GDT: Preseason Game 1: Islanders @ Devils - 7 P.M. - MSGSN2, MSGSN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
I was out of it about 8 days ago for about 4 days, something was going around the area. Better the last 2 days. Haula probably got his kids in school or preschool or something and dragged something home
My kiddos daycare teachers have told me about 1/3rd of the kids have had a stomach bug that had them pooping and barfing randomly. That's a lot for this time of year. Jan/Feb is usually when you see a strain of something wreck classes that hard.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Let's give a chance for Haula to actually be there before we say Palat-Haula-Noesen will not work. :laugh:

Haula as the 3C should be perfectly fine. I'm not saying our center depth is great beyond the obvious top 2, but Haula brings plenty of the aspects that you want out of a 3C. One of the most productive combos he's been a part of over the past two seasons had been on a line with Palat and Boqvist, so I'm more than willing to give them a shot together with Noesen.

Reactions: Devs3cups

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
Let's give a chance for Haula to actually be there before we say Palat-Haula-Noesen will not work. :laugh:

Haula as the 3C should be perfectly fine. I'm not saying our center depth is great beyond the obvious top 2, but Haula brings plenty of the aspects that you want out of a 3C. One of the most productive combos he's been a part of over the past two seasons had been on a line with Palat and Boqvist, so I'm more than willing to give them a shot together with Noesen.
100%. Haula is a 0.5 PPG center, with Palat and Noesen that should be more than enough for a 3C.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
The biggest takeaways from me from last night:

Markstrom looks gigantic in the net
Tatar fits so well with Nico
Bratt was clearly the best player on the ice
The ahl line was space junk. Absolutely terrible.

theoptimist

Trade Siegenthaler
Apr 22, 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
He's a 4th liner, so part of the fan base will turn on him eventually.:laugh:

MM was my favorite player, so you’re right, I do like my fourth line centers. I like Lazar but some might call his Devil career a “resurgence.” He has his limits. Meier-Lazar-Mercer had a little run last year but I’m not trying to see that again. Haula is out two days with??? I hope Hischier and Hughes play 75 games each.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad