GDT: Preseason Game 1: Islanders @ Devils - 7 P.M. - MSGSN2, MSGSN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
Can anyone else not watch on espn+! I’m in Miami but it is telling me “content not available for your package or region.” I’m an espn+ subscriber.

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I remember thinking a couple of years ago that Sheldon Keefe was probably a little older than me, but I was letting that gray hair fool me. He definitely doesn't look anywhere near 50.

I think he may be one of the younger head coaches in the NHL. Warsofsky from the Sharks has gotta be the youngest. He's only 36 or 37.

I remember Paul Maurice being 28 and coaching, and now you don't hardly ever see head coaches even in their 30s.

Jeremy Colliton looked younger than half the Hawks roster when he was their head coach a few years ago.

Reactions: My3Sons

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Can anyone else not watch on espn+! I’m in Miami but it is telling me “content not available for your package or region.” I’m an espn+ subscriber.
I'm north of Miami, but on the other coast and am having no problems tonight.

However, I've sometimes noticed some weird quirks at different times, when no one else was having any issues.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad