GDT: Preseason Game 1: Islanders @ Devils - 7 P.M. - MSGSN2, MSGSN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
if I reactivate my ESPN+ will I get this game?

I don’t wanna start it back up again if I don’t.
Tried looking it up for you. So far all I’ve gotten is MSG and I know Bill said he’s calling the game. Went to ESPN+ and tried looking up hockey and nothing shows up as of yet for games airing. Typically if it’s not a national game, we should get this on ESPN+ since MSG is airing a broadcast though.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
1727009951452.png

Nocashstyle

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2009
NJ
Has anyone tried a MSG+ subscription through Roku?

In previous seasons, I used Fubo without much issue. That said, $90 a month for a bunch of extra channels I don’t need isn’t ideal. $30 for a single channel is still outrageous, but it would still be 1/3 of the price I was paying.

Reviews of the app are pretty bad, but so are the Fubo ones and I didn’t mind it. As long as I can get a consistent stream, I’ll be happy though.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
IMG_1794.jpeg

Very happy to see some NJD hockey tonight. Especially after the NYG get creamed by Clevo this afternoon.

Very excited to see who the NYb will dress. Regardless, they have a very tough and outstanding camp roster to choose from, both from their Bridgeport guys and their main roster guys.

I’m still irked by Fitz’s decision to lowball Dawson. The 2020 draft was a miserable one for Fits and the NJD. Three first round picks and not one of them was in camp for the NJD on day one. Holtz and Muk both sent out west to have promising careers. Dawson not signed until day 3 of camp. Highly disappointed in Fitz and Blitz.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad