Post-Game Talk: Preseason Game 1 - Anaheim Ducks @ San Jose Sharks, 7pm PT (Stream available on Anaheimducks.com)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

All Mighty

Sep 20, 2014
California
allmightyhockeytalk.com
Tuned in for a bit. Etem hasn't improved much. Dan Wood was a little dry but at least he was clear. Etem sounds confused half the time.
I just need Etem to be himself more. I feel like he’s trying to play a character, and it’s not working. My favorite podcasts he does are the ones with his friends, and he just seems like a cool guy. This super homer, overly dramatic radio guy is not it.

ZegrassyKnoll

Dec 2, 2016
I just need Etem to be himself more. I feel like he’s trying to play a character, and it’s not working. My favorite podcasts he does are the ones with his friends, and he just seems like a cool guy. This super homer, overly dramatic radio guy is not it.
Yeah a little relaxation would be good for him. He can still make his comments but if he made like half as many it would work better.

Reactions: Static

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
My biggest takeaway is that I continue to be pleasantly...maybe not surprised but satisfied with Sidorov's current performance level. He's got plenty to work on but I can see the possibility of a solid and fun to watch second liner if all goes well with the next stages of his development.

Reactions: Kalv

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
My biggest takeaway is that I continue to be pleasantly...maybe not surprised but satisfied with Sidorov's current performance level. He's got plenty to work on but I can see the possibility of a solid and fun to watch second liner if all goes well with the next stages of his development.
Yup. He has a lot of skill. He can dangle like crazy. Gotta build that muscle though. He got knocked off then puck couple times today. Those dangles won't work in the corners. He is a perfect pp weapon. One timers are on point

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I hope the next game won't have Geo restrictions. Hopefully because it's a home game, it won't. But who the hell knows. As a Ducks fan living 2k miles away. I am very disappointed.

I do know Sat's game will be available on ESPN+ for out of market fans.

Reactions: Arthuros and Kalv

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
I hope the next game won't have Geo restrictions. Hopefully because it's a home game, it won't. But who the hell knows. As a Ducks fan living 2k miles away. I am very disappointed.

I do know Sat's game will be available on ESPN+ for out of market fans.
You can use a VPN or an IP masker

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad