GDT: Preseason Game 1 - Anaheim Ducks @ San Jose Sharks, 7pm PT (Stream available on Anaheimducks.com)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Good job. Enjoyed the response after a rough first.

Sidorov, dionicio, pysyk, and leason stood out to me.

Nesterenko looks like he gets a lot done until the one yard line, so that's unfortunate. Could still be a good energy guy.

All Mighty

Sep 20, 2014
California
allmightyhockeytalk.com
Tuned in for a bit. Etem hasn't improved much. Dan Wood was a little dry but at least he was clear. Etem sounds confused half the time.
I just need Etem to be himself more. I feel like he’s trying to play a character, and it’s not working. My favorite podcasts he does are the ones with his friends, and he just seems like a cool guy. This super homer, overly dramatic radio guy is not it.

All Mighty

Sep 20, 2014
California
allmightyhockeytalk.com
If nothing else, this game gave me some hope in a McGinn-Lundestrom-Leason 4th line. Leason can also be the C, though he didn’t do well in the faceoff circle.

We had 7 players take faceoffs tonight and none of them were better than 50%. Terrance performed the best at 4/8.

ZegrassyKnoll

Dec 2, 2016
I just need Etem to be himself more. I feel like he’s trying to play a character, and it’s not working. My favorite podcasts he does are the ones with his friends, and he just seems like a cool guy. This super homer, overly dramatic radio guy is not it.
Yeah a little relaxation would be good for him. He can still make his comments but if he made like half as many it would work better.

Reactions: Static

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad