GDT: Preseason Game 1 - Anaheim Ducks @ San Jose Sharks, 7pm PT (Stream available on Anaheimducks.com)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

slippingsloth

Jul 18, 2022
Katchouk. Man I know nothing about you but you certainly fooled me into briefly going when did we get a tkachuck Hope is a weird drug

Rhyagelle

Apr 17, 2013
On that PK Vaaks blocked shot that broke stick. Got second stick from forward. Broke that stick too

Last edited:

cheesymc

Feb 28, 2002
Irvine
Visit site
Yes expectations should be high playing a game that doesn’t matter on the road when teams don’t play the good players when the roster size is still huge and they gotta figure out who’s going to get cut.
You must enjoy watching games with the expectation of losing… Angels fan? That may explain how competitiveness has been beaten out of you

Attachments

• IMG_0010.jpeg
    IMG_0010.jpeg
    25.5 KB · Views: 1

Quack Shot

Nov 14, 2010
SoCal
You must enjoy watching games with the expectation of losing… Angels fan? That may explain how competitiveness has been beaten out of you
I’m watching the game to see what players impress. No one gives a shit about winning or losing a preseason game, let alone the first one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad