GDT: Preseason Game 1 - Anaheim Ducks @ San Jose Sharks, 7pm PT (Stream available on Anaheimducks.com)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DucksFanDFW

Sep 18, 2009
Ranger, TX
This tells me that they are taking a major stance against those 3rd party sites that stream. I might as well just download the Victory app and force myself into being a Stars fan.

robbieboy3686

Jan 17, 2016
This tells me that they are taking a major stance against those 3rd party sites that stream. I might as well just download the Victory app and force myself into being a Stars fan.
I have the victory app( but I live in vegas) will I be given the option to pay a fee to watch the ducks? I know I’m out of the area to watch for free, but I would gladly pay to be able to watch games that aren’t live etc and watch them a couple hours after they are played

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2012
I have the victory app( but I live in vegas) will I be given the option to pay a fee to watch the ducks? I know I’m out of the area to watch for free, but I would gladly pay to be able to watch games that aren’t live etc and watch them a couple hours after they are played

All you need is ESPN+. You'll get almost every Ducks game.

DucksFanDFW

Sep 18, 2009
Ranger, TX
I really don't know. It's brand new this season. I haven't downloaded it at all yet. Didn't plan on it until the Ducks and Stars played due to blackouts on streaming services.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
The team started to do this at the end of the season, with Leason at center. It appears the org is sticking with transitioning Leason at center.
I doubt that. I think Lundestrom will be locked in as the ;the line center with Leason, Johnston, and McGinn cycling as the wings. Unless Regenda, Nesterenko, or Colangelo looks really really good in preseason.

Reactions: DavidBL

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad