GDT: Preseason Game 1 - Anaheim Ducks @ San Jose Sharks, 7pm PT (Stream available on Anaheimducks.com)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
IMG_6551.jpeg

IMG_6554.jpeg

IMG_6553.jpeg

Preseason Game 1
7pm PT
*Stream available on Anaheimducks.com
IMG_6557.gif

IMG_6556.jpeg
IMG_6555.jpeg

Last edited:

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Ducks hockey is Ducks hockey. Just glad things are formally starting back up and hopefully without a dog ass broadcast where all the hockey is obstructed by protective netting.

I'm interested to see if Nesterenko can grab a fourth line spot and add some depth scoring but he sees like the top 6 or nothing type honestly.

Given the Sharks are playing Smith, it would've been nice to see one or two of our own bluechippers out there.

91Fedorov

John (Gibson) 3:16
Dec 30, 2013
Ducks hockey is Ducks hockey. Just glad things are formally starting back up and hopefully without a dog ass broadcast where all the hockey is obstructed by protective netting.

I'm interested to see if Nesterenko can grab a fourth line spot and add some depth scoring but he sees like the top 6 or nothing type honestly.

Given the Sharks are playing Smith, it would've been nice to see one or two of our own bluechippers out there.
My eyes will be on Nesterenko and Regenda. I think they both have a shot. It'll be fun to see Sidorov, too.

Reactions: Kalv

JAHV

Sponsor
Oct 3, 2023
Anaheim, CA
This dude played for the Corpus Christi Icerays, the Berlin River Drivers, the Mississippi RiverKings, the Macon Mayhem, and the Greenville Swamp Rabbits. He gets to wear an NHL jersey tonight. Good for him.
It's cool that he got promoted from a River Driver to a River King. That must have felt nice. But then he got dumped in the swamp.

91Fedorov

John (Gibson) 3:16
Dec 30, 2013
It’s very interesting that they are putting Leason at center. I was saying we needed to add a right-handed PK center in the offseason, but I guess the team thinks that’s Leason.
That line looks like it could be in the running for a possible 4th line.

Man, we need right shots. Lundy, McGinn, Nesterenko, Johnston and Regenda all lefties. Leason is really our only right shot option for the 4th line.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Sharks have some legit skill players, let's see if we can grind them out. D pairs are kind of interesting. I'm kind of rooting for Leason and Lindstrom (even more than the other guys) to succees

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad