GDT: Preseason Game 1 - Anaheim Ducks @ San Jose Sharks, 7pm PT (Stream available on Anaheimducks.com)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
IMG_6551.jpeg

IMG_6554.jpeg

IMG_6553.jpeg

Preseason Game 1
7pm PT
*Stream available on Anaheimducks.com
IMG_6557.gif

IMG_6556.jpeg
IMG_6555.jpeg

Last edited:

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Ducks hockey is Ducks hockey. Just glad things are formally starting back up and hopefully without a dog ass broadcast where all the hockey is obstructed by protective netting.

I'm interested to see if Nesterenko can grab a fourth line spot and add some depth scoring but he sees like the top 6 or nothing type honestly.

Given the Sharks are playing Smith, it would've been nice to see one or two of our own bluechippers out there.

91Fedorov

John (Gibson) 3:16
Dec 30, 2013
Ducks hockey is Ducks hockey. Just glad things are formally starting back up and hopefully without a dog ass broadcast where all the hockey is obstructed by protective netting.

I'm interested to see if Nesterenko can grab a fourth line spot and add some depth scoring but he sees like the top 6 or nothing type honestly.

Given the Sharks are playing Smith, it would've been nice to see one or two of our own bluechippers out there.
My eyes will be on Nesterenko and Regenda. I think they both have a shot. It'll be fun to see Sidorov, too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad