GDT: Preseason Game 1: 9/22 - New York Rangers @ Boston Bruins - 5pm ET , MSG

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
Sweezey on Vesey.

I feel like I'm watching the Jeffersons.
You are too young for the Jeffersons, lol.

Though the apartment building they used for exterior shots on that show is in my neighborhood and is where a lot of teachers lived who worked at my high school. So if you were cutting, you avoided that block like the plague.

Reactions: Machinehead

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC

Though the apartment building they used for exterior shots on that show is in my neighborhood and is where a lot of teachers lived who worked at my high school. So if you were cutting, you avoided that block like the plague.
I am but it was one of those sitcoms where I'd catch re-runs at 2 AM in my college days. The Golden Girls too.

Reactions: Megustaelhockey

Kravtsov420

May 4, 2019
I’m still not crazy about will cullye’s game, I thought he’d have more time Wilson in his game. I thought he plateaued a third of the way through the year last year. Idk

Reactions: mandiblesofdoom

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Seriously , I’m going to be that guy at the bar, to ask them to put on the Rangers game even if there is football game on. I’ll give the bartender like a big tip to do it. F Foosball. Let’s Go Rangers! Let’s do that hockey!

Profet

Longtime lurker
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2002
NY
shop.profetkeyboards.com

Wait till you realize that if you saw them... They were playing hooky too.

• Haha
Reactions: Megustaelhockey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad