GDT: Preseason Game 05 - Calgary Flames @ Winnipeg Jets - Wednesday, October 2nd, 2024 - 7:00pm CDT - TSN3 - CJOB/Power 97

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
So, who ya'll cheering for in the World Series? I'm a Dodger fan, have been since I was a kid. It was Blue Jays in the AL and Dodgers in the NL My first hat as a youngster was a Dodgers hat.

After the Dodgers, I could go for any NL team but no other AL team. Maybe the Padres or the Brewers (after the Dodgers) as they're the oldest teams to never have won a World Series.
I'm going with a team that has never won before so sd/mil

Reactions: DharmaBum

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
So, who ya'll cheering for in the World Series? I'm a Dodger fan, have been since I was a kid. It was Blue Jays in the AL and Dodgers in the NL My first hat as a youngster was a Dodgers hat.

After the Dodgers, I could go for any NL team but no other AL team. Maybe the Padres or the Brewers (after the Dodgers) as they're the oldest teams to never have won a World Series.

One of my favs...

gettyimages-83421698-612x612.jpg

Fernando Valenzuela Lanzando.jpg

DharmaBum

Just like a young Dave Ellett
Nov 14, 2010
Winnipeg
Reactions: John Agar

jiho

Apr 30, 2012

Detroit Tigers.....their 26 man playoff wild card roster combines of $18.8 million of 2024 salary....62 MLB players made that on their own in 2024

bustamente

Fraud Supporter
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB

1727920765808.png

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
Movement on the PP. Very nice compared to previous seasons.
It really goes to show how bad special teams coaching can really handicap a team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad