GDT: Preseason Game 6: Oilers @ Kraken - 7:00 PM PDT, KHN, Kong

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
We're moving the puck better in the offensive zone. I thought Winterton had a good period, some nice little plays. Wright is more confident, but made a couple of rookie passes. With McCann out, I don't know, nobody looked the least like a goal scoring threat.

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Nice defensive play by Montour there. I'm liking him a lot.

Is my being worried about Beniers an overreaction? His offense has looked non-existent most of this pre-season.
He needs the kind of line mates that we don't have yet. But, yeah, I'm worried, too.

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
Wright has looked fantastic, echo the head scratching on Beniers. Defense has been atrocious, but Gru at times hasnt looked entirely comfortable either. "lol preseason", hopefully.

Reactions: kihei

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Nice defensive play by Montour there. I'm liking him a lot.
Yes. He has added a different dimension to our offense. And he is pretty good defensively too.
He needs the kind of line mates that we don't have yet. But, yeah, I'm worried, too.
Well, McCann not being out there today hurts him. But what type of linemates do you think he needs to thrive with?

Reactions: kihei

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad