GDT: Preseason Game 03 - Calgary Flames @ Winnipeg Jets - Wednesday, September 27th, 2023 - 7:00pm CDT - TSN3 - CJOB/Power 97

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com

Our guys...

giphy.gif

play their guys...

giphy.gif

at Canada Life Centre...

giphy.gif

at...

giphy.gif

Sounds good...

giphy.gif

on...

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Go Jets Go! :hockey:

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
So my son just turned 15 so I am taking him and 5 of his buddies to the game tonight for his B Day party. Of course I will be sitting in a different area to give them some space.

Not usually a big fan of preseason hockey but I am looking forward to a live viewing

abax44

Jan 22, 2005
From Illegal Curve:

Forwards (12): Vladislav Namestnikov, Alex Iafallo, Jansen Harkins, Rasmus Kupari, Adam Lowry, Dominic Toninato, Mason Appleton, Jeffrey Viel, Jeff Malott, Nino Niederreiter, Parker Ford and Cole Perfetti.

Defence (6): Brenden Dillon, Ville Heinola, Declan Chisholm, Logan Stanley, Artemi Kniazev and Kyle Capobianco.

Goalies (2): Connor Hellebuyck and Oskari Salminen.

Now based on how things have looked at training camp to date it would seem likely they will run as follows:

Niederreiter-Perfetti-Malott
Iafallo-Lowry-Appleton
Harkins-Kupari-Namestnikov
Viel-Toninato-Ford

The two biggest question marks above seem to be Harkins/Toninato.

Heinola-Dillon
Chisholm-Kniazev
Stanley-Capobianco

Hellebuyck
Salminen

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
From Illegal Curve:

Forwards (12): Vladislav Namestnikov, Alex Iafallo, Jansen Harkins, Rasmus Kupari, Adam Lowry, Dominic Toninato, Mason Appleton, Jeffrey Viel, Jeff Malott, Nino Niederreiter, Parker Ford and Cole Perfetti.

Defence (6): Brenden Dillon, Ville Heinola, Declan Chisholm, Logan Stanley, Artemi Kniazev and Kyle Capobianco.

Goalies (2): Connor Hellebuyck and Oskari Salminen.

Now based on how things have looked at training camp to date it would seem likely they will run as follows:

Niederreiter-Perfetti-Malott
Iafallo-Lowry-Appleton
Harkins-Kupari-Namestnikov
Viel-Toninato-Ford

The two biggest question marks above seem to be Harkins/Toninato.

Heinola-Dillon
Chisholm-Kniazev
Stanley-Capobianco

Hellebuyck
Salminen

If that is how the dcore pairings shake out then it appears Ville is getting a bit of a push.

BoneDocUK

Recovering hockey fandoc
Oct 1, 2015
Great to see these GDTs back -- thanks @macmaroon for yet another mug of merry memes.

Don't lose 10 - nil, Jets.

Looking forward to seeing more of Cole P @ 2C, maybe Malott can pot.

Third line Kupari will be interesting, 4th line will run around, Dillon the Shepherd should be fun to watch (in a good way, hopefully) and would be good to see Chisholm get a run with Capo for a few shifts at least -- he deserves if.

Hopefully the Flames won't be out to kneecap.

Last edited:

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Great to see these GDTs back -- thanks @macmaroon for yet another mug of merry memes.

Don't lose 10 - nil, Jets.

Looking forward to seeing more of Cole P @ 2C, maybe Malott can pot.

Third line Kupari will be interesting, 4th line will run around, Dillon the Shepherd should be fun to watch (in a good way, hopefully) and would be good to see Chisholm get a run with Capo for a few shifts at least -- he deserves if.

Hopefully the Flames won't be out to kneecap.

Where do you see Kupari on the third line?

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Ok, so Name in Mallots place. He'll be a massive upgrade there. It's too bad Fly isn't getting the reps with his linemates.

I'm curious to see what Ville does on RD. If he can play RD it is the obvious spot and role for him to fit in when the moves on from Pionk/Schmidt.

B33R LEAGUE

"Just another day at the office" -Byfuglien
May 19, 2021
Ok, so Name in Mallots place. He'll be a massive upgrade there. It's too bad Fly isn't getting the reps with his linemates.

I'm curious to see what Ville does on RD. If he can play RD it is the obvious spot and role for him to fit in when the moves on from Pionk/Schmidt.
In a recent interview with Coach Bonus, it sounded like Ehlers was still recovering from something...

Not sure whats up with 27, but hopefully he has a healthy and productive season

Reactions: Jets 31 and hn777

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
Nice to see Heinola get a shot on the right side - would have liked to see Chisholm with a vet

Not a huge fan of Mallet with Perfetti - would be nice to see a real finisher there or maybe Kupari

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
Nameatinkov was moved up in line rushes
Already getting ready to replace Perfetti I see... :naughty::popcorn:

I'm down for that combo - good to have Perfetti with two vets

Line rushes:

Namestnikov-Perfetti-Niederreiter
Iafallo-Lowry-Appleton
Harkins-Kupari-Ford
Viel-Toninato-Malott

Dillon-Heinola
Chisholm-Capobianco
Stanley-Kniazev

Hellebuyck
Salminen
I post and Bowness changes the lines... amazing! Who knew he was on HFBoards

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
In a recent interview with Coach Bonus, it sounded like Ehlers was still recovering from something...

Not sure whats up with 27, but hopefully he has a healthy and productive season

He's atleast skating now. It's those neck spasms he got on day 1 of camp. Hoping he can atleast get into a couple preseason games with his new linemates but camp is essentially half over now.

Reactions: Jets 31
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad