GDT: Preseason Game 01 - Minnesota Wild @ Winnipeg Jets - Saturday, September 21st, 2024 - 7:00pm CDT - TSN3 - Power 97

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Bigfish

Oct 12, 2016
Better than saying we are shit , our players are shit, coaching is shit all before we have even played 1 pre-season game.And that's a new song from the Black Crowes so i didn't say that last year.:laugh:

You're a little touchy there dude. Have a snickers.

JetsFan815

Replacement Level Poster
Jan 16, 2012
Anyone knows what the Minny lineup looks like? Do they plan on icing a competitive lineup?

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Arniel said previously none of the top players were playing this weekend. This is mostly to give the kids a look with the bare minimum of vets you have to dress. I’m guessing the same with Minny so early in camp.

Yup. Looking forward to watching what the kids do. Won't get to watch the replay until later this evening as I'll be out.

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
Looks like a real skeleton crew. If we expect Lambert to be an option in the top 6 this year he should show well against these guys with his linemates
It sounds like Arniel wants to use his vets later in preseason, he was talking about guys who want to play the last 3 of 4. 7 games and cuts will start already next week, as some players get sent back to their Junior camps. By the final preseason game in Edmonton should start to see what the team looks like. Right now it's a chance for some prospects to get a look against better calibre players. Chance for some new players to make a first impression.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad