GDT: Preseason #4 | Flyers at Bruins | Saturday, September 28, 2024 | 7:00 PM | NHLN, NBCSP+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
How do the Flyers get the only penalty there? Amazing lol

Let em play for f***s sakes.

Though I guess special teams practice is always good.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Come the regular season, the Flyers will go back to 2 guys behind the net on a 5 on 3 and shooting for tips, don’t worry.

Deslauriers shouldn’t sniff the lineup with the way some of these bottom 6 guys look.

Lycksell isn’t sniffing the lineup even if Deslauriers isn’t in. Richard looks interesting. But again, they have no room because they won’t get rid of multiple 4th liners.

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I like how much Michkov moves around the zone on the PP...isnt stuck in one spot like Flyers PP personnel the last few years.

Reactions: Tripod

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
We are lucky to finally have someone of Michkov's caliber. It had been a long time since I have been legitimately excited about a Flyers prospect.

Every time the puck is on his stick, there's potential fun.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

KotBegemot

Feb 18, 2018
Those kinds of goals are gonna be Matvei's bread and butter. I just hope he'll improve his shot eventually. When he played in juniors I thought he had a great shot, very laser and precise. So I expected him to be a great sniper in the future. But what stood out to me in the previous season when he basically played his first full season with the big boys, is that on a pro level his shot just doesn't seem dangerous enough. Sure, he had a few beautiful snipes last season but those were mostly when goalie was screened.

With his hockey sense he'll be scoring 30+ I'm sure, maybe even 40+. But he needs a better shot to be a Richard contender. Maybe it's a shorter stick like some people pointed out, I don't know but with his level of competitiveness he'll find a way to improve it.

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad