GDT: Preseason #4 | Flyers at Bruins | Saturday, September 28, 2024 | 7:00 PM | NHLN, NBCSP+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
Not sure if this was talked about on here yet or not, but I just noticed YouTubeTV has NBCSP and NBCSP+. Not sure when that happened, I must have missed it. It used to just be Hulu Live that had it, so options seem to be expanding. Keep in mind you do need to be "local" to Philly area to get those channels. I assume a VPN might work, but can't confirm.

Reactions: usahockey22flyers

djw99

Feb 18, 2006
Not sure if this was talked about on here yet or not, but I just noticed YouTubeTV has NBCSP and NBCSP+. Not sure when that happened, I must have missed it. It used to just be Hulu Live that had it, so options seem to be expanding. Keep in mind you do need to be "local" to Philly area to get those channels. I assume a VPN might work, but can't confirm.
I can confirm

Reactions: Young Sandwich

ybnvs

Mar 20, 2014
Not sure of the purpose of MM on left wing.

I like it.

Farabee/Foerster Couts TK
TIppett Frost Michkov
Foerster/Farabee Laughton Brink

vs

Michkov Couts TK
Tippett Frost Foerster
Farabee Laughton Brink

I think it would make the 2nd line a lot more balanced.

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018
I like it.

Farabee/Foerster Couts TK
TIppett Frost Michkov
Foerster/Farabee Laughton Brink

vs

Michkov Couts TK
Tippett Frost Foerster
Farabee Laughton Brink

I think it would make the 2nd line a lot more balanced.
If Frost doesn't play with either TK or Michkov, I'm going to loose my mind.

Reactions: BigToe

ybnvs

Mar 20, 2014
If Frost doesn't play with either TK or Michkov, I'm going to loose my mind.

Seeing Michkov play LW tonight caused me to try thinking of how to unjam the RW a bit and optimize the wingers to be more in their natural position. I don't know if it makes the top 6 better or worse. I can't figure out where Foerster fits on the lines as LW or RW with Michkov playing RW or LW (respectively). He's who I have trouble projecting the most. I think Farabee-Laughton-Brink is a lock for the 3rd line, as Farabee/Brink are showing good early chemistry. We'll see more of them tonight.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Seeing Michkov play LW tonight caused me to try thinking of how to unjam the RW a bit and optimize the wingers to be more in their natural position. I don't know if it makes the top 6 better or worse. I can't figure out where Foerster fits on the lines as LW or RW with Michkov playing RW or LW (respectively). He's who I have trouble projecting the most. I think Farabee-Laughton-Brink is a lock for the 3rd line, as Farabee/Brink are showing good early chemistry. We'll see more of them tonight.
Briere said it best, chemistry is unpredictable.
You try different lines and defensive pairs and see what works.

It starts in pre-season but often goes on all season, with some lines/pair set, and others in flux.
And when you have injuries, you're often forced to start over.

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018
I'd do something like this, not like it matters to anyone who can actually make a change.

Farabee-Couts-TK
Brink-Frost-Michkov
Tippett-Laughton-Foerster

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
Hi everyone

Before the game begins, tomorrow

1 day only

Dunkin’ Donuts

Any purchase, gets you a free medium coffee

Even 1 donut or whatever.

Not sure if it’s through the Dunkin app only or it don’t matter.

National coffee day .

Not sure if any other stores are participating

Wawa, etc. locals

IMG_1231.png

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Drysdale is going to be doing a lot of the puckmoving from the back-end given that... well... maybe Risto is the second best outlet passer on that blue-line. (Bonk should pass him in next year or so but right now is probably marginally behind)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad