WWE: Premium Live Events (not the big 4 shows)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
IMG_3966.jpeg

Just checking in on the results…. 😂

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
- I really don't think they should turn KO. They most likely have Orton turning on Cody for Mania season. They don't need 2 storylines of Cody's friends turning on him. Orton the mentor/idol of Cody and their history will be a mkre impact full story.

- Punk vs Drew III : Hell in a Cell gonna be good.

- Liv busting out these moves has been great, her and Rhea have good chemistry. Props to Rhea for selling/making the moves work as well. Liv vs Rhea HiaC gonna be good.

- that's one hell of a first title defense for the best wrestler in the world today, Gunther. Absolute master of physicality and storytelling in the ring. Nobody better. I wonder who his next challenger will be.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
So Bad Blood predictions:

Cody vs ??? (Solo has been said ti be the next challenger, which is lame af, but hopefully it's in SD and Roman interferes) maybe Cody vs KO II

Gunther vs ???

Punk vs Drew HiaC

Rhea vs Liv HiaC

Bron vs ??? (Winner of IC tournament)

Fin vs Priest

Bayley vs Nia

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
So Bad Blood predictions:

Cody vs ??? (Solo has been said ti be the next challenger, which is lame af, but hopefully it's in SD and Roman interferes) maybe Cody vs KO II

Gunther vs ???

Punk vs Drew HiaC

Rhea vs Liv HiaC

Bron vs ??? (Winner of IC tournament)

Fin vs Priest

Bayley vs Nia

I would prefer if Cody was just done with Bloodline stuff for a good while. His feuds with AJ and KO have been more interesting then his brief Solo feud.

But i guess it's unavoidable since they want to tease a third Roman match and how do you justify Solo not gunning for the belt?

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I would prefer if Cody was just done with Bloodline stuff for a good while. His feuds with AJ and KO have been more interesting then his brief Solo feud.

But i guess it's unavoidable since they want to tease a third Roman match and how do you justify Solo not gunning for the belt?
I'm just going odd the Solo promo and what Michael Cole said. Looks like it's already being booked. The Cody and friends vs Bloodline has gotten beyond stale. Keep them apart. He's not even needed for Bloodline Civil War.

Keep him and Roman apart until next year

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Don’t really like the idea of KO going heel, but he’s been a face for a long time now and not sure what else they can do with him.

If it’s not the Royal Rumble match, don’t think Orton/Cody is happening anytime soon. Don’t think that’s going to be Wrestlemania.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad