GWT: Premier League 12/31-1/4

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Kouyate's foul was worse than Feghouli's. Another bungled game brought to you by Mike Dean.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
He's done two tackles which should've earned any player a red. One of them in a game where the ref failed to give a yellow three times to one opposing player.

Still never was sent off. You can make an argument Zlatan should have seen red in the West Brom game. The larger picture in this is the riffing in general is terrible. Mike Dean has ruined the 2nd game in a row he has officiated . This is a league wide epidemic.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Whatever, I stopped caring once Mike Dean took his scythe to this game, but Antonio needs to finish that chance.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Still never was sent off. You can make an argument Zlatan should have seen red in the West Brom game. The larger picture in this is the riffing in general is terrible. Mike Dean has ruined the 2nd game in a row he has officiated . This is a league wide epidemic.

That's what they were saying at the Sky Sports studio. This isn't the first bad decision from him this season.

From what I've seen this season, Clattenburg seem to be the only one who isn't "that bad".

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
What's sad is that before that decision, West Ham really looked into it. Would have been a good match.

LOL and he's offside. Always United, huh.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Well that was offside. How do you blow that call, it wasn't even close. :facepalm:

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
What's sad is that before that decision, West Ham really looked into it. Would have been a good match.

LOL and he's offside. Always United, huh.

Not united man, it's Mike Dean. He has a vendetta against West Ham it seems.

StatesideSensFan

Jun 29, 2003
Atlanta
but i heard Rojo's red shouldnt count cause Gareth Barry got an early yellow card.

I wish Arlo had a better color guy, Lee and Graeme both suck.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad