Preferred Draft Targets For Your Team

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Forge

Blissfully Mediocre
Jul 4, 2018
Vincent Clortho School for wizards
As a board, the Devils forum seems heavily against Sennecke.

Lot of people want MBN and we have some Helenius guys as well. Don't see many who have been vocal about guys like Iginla.

Obviously everyone would be happy if one of the guys projected to go earlier (Dickinson, Buium, etc) fell to the devils.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
I'm generally ok with any one of 19 guys at #13. All the usual suspects in the "consensus" top 15 plus Hage, Chernyshov, Artamonov and Greentree. Anybody outside of this, I'm side-eying.

Reactions: SI90

MTU34

Oct 6, 2020
Most hawks fans will say Demidov but in terms of fit I’d genuinely say Iginla (Or Lindstrom health permitting)

Snubbed4Vezina

Jul 9, 2022
Hoping Sennecke or Catton drops to 16.
Expecting Brandsegg-Nygard, Luchanko, Solberg, or Hage is the pick but hope we could trade down a bit and snag one.
Would be disappointed with Greentree or Jiricek.

Reactions: Bye Bye Blueston

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
For the Blues I just want LD Alfons Freij in the 2nd, aggregate 47th with most lists in so unless he gets a draft day bump he could potentially still be available at 48th though I suspect the Blues are out of range to get him.

At 16th I'm hoping they get one of LD Solberg, RD Emery or RD Jiricek because LD Theo Lindstein needs as much help as he can get.

If they take a forward at 16th and his name isn't Jett Luchanko I'm going to be pissed.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN

Lot of people want MBN and we have some Helenius guys as well. Don't see many who have been vocal about guys like Iginla.

Obviously everyone would be happy if one of the guys projected to go earlier (Dickinson, Buium, etc) fell to the devils.
Interesting. On our board, of potentially realistic choices at 13, it's Yak over Parekh , and Sennecke trending up over guys like Eiserman and Helenius.

There is some thought that Parekh and Guerin would be a match made in hell. Others don't see a high enough ceiling in Helenius, though i am fine with him.

It was thought that Catton was out of reach, but I think we would be fine with him, if he was still around, even though we already have smallish young C's and C prospects in Rossi, Khusnutdinov, and Heidt.

Reactions: Forge
Nov 9, 2022
I'm honestly hoping the Red Wings trade away 15OA to get McGroarty's rights. It just makes sense if he's done in the Peg and they've been keeping close tabs on him while he was in AA.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
I would like for the Canucks to draft Sammy Dickskin or Zeev Buium, but i think they'll stay away on account of not having any draft picks. But that also bodes well for guys i'd like them to stay away from. They won't be drafting Senneke, Parekh, or Silayev either.

• Haha
Reactions: TK 421 and Zegras11

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Islanders at 20. Assuming no one ranked 10-15 doesn’t drastically drop

Hage
Boisvert
Luchanko
Stolberg

I’m scared to say who I want to stay away from because with my luck that’s who they’ll take. I could see Lou falling in love with him.

Don’t want Letourneau in the 1st round

Islanders at 20. Assuming no one ranked 10-15 doesn’t drastically drop

Hage
Boisvert
Luchanko
Stolberg

MBN seems like he would be a beast for the devils in a few years playing on Hughes wing.

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Drafting in the 8th spot, I hope the Kraken draft one of these players in the first round (in order):

Bulium
Saliyev
Parekh
Dickinson
or trade down to nab:
Solberg/Jiricek

I hope in the first round we stay away from (in order):

Levshunov (he'll be long gone anyway, but he is a wealth of question marks to me)
Helenius (low ceiling; not elite in anything)
Yakemchuk (too many flaws and questionable brain)
Connelly (why take the risk?)
Catton (hard to see his game thriving at an NHL level)

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
For Washington at 17, there’s some hope Eiserman could fall. Other popular names are Hage, Solberg, Chernysov, and MBN. Connelly and Jiricek are pretty divisive names. Defense makes more sense for Washington since they haven’t taken a defenseman in the first round since 2018 (Alex Alexeyev) but there are names I like better in the second than guys who will be available at 17.

Hoping if Catton falls into the 12-13 range the Caps can move up like they did to get Lapierre — they’ve had luck recently with fallers in Lapierre and Miroshnichenko.

Castle8130

May 9, 2017
At 34 for the Hawks:

Parascak, Vanacker, Badinka, Miettinen, and Surin would all be great picks. Hoping a good player is there for the Hawks.

At 18/34 the only players i dont want are Eiserman, Connelly, and boisvert

A Loyal Demidog

Marc Bergevin's Bitch
Oct 20, 2016
Demidov, Dickinson, Levshunov, Buium, Iginla, Parekh, Silayev, or Catton for the Habs.

No matter what I'm excited with whoever we get (unless it's a broken Lindstrom).

Reactions: Bone Density

Unholy

kesbae
Jan 13, 2010
Southern California
My preferences for picking at 3:

Demidov
Levshunov
Silayev
Buium

Good with if trading down:

Lindstrom - wouldn’t hate at 3