GDT: Preds vs Stars 10/10 7pm: The "We're excited for the new season!" edition or...the "How many games will Saros miss?" edition.

Porter Stoutheart

Seen Stamkos?
Jun 14, 2017
Those impact scorers are old as heck and are going to fall off soonish. Frankly I think it's just as likely we end with a ton of injuries and are picking in the top 10. Saros has already got the ball rolling on that front this season.
On the ?bright? side Saros usually sucks at the start of the season anyway so maybe we aren’t missing out on much? :dunno:

• Haha
Reactions: SouthNash

PREDy 4 the Cup

Go Preds Go!!
Aug 14, 2011
Those impact scorers are old as heck and are going to fall off soonish. Frankly I think it's just as likely we end with a ton of injuries and are picking in the top 10. Saros has already got the ball rolling on that front this season.
I love the positive outlook on the season lol

What was Trotz thinking?? Dude doesn’t even understand hockey eh

Porter Stoutheart

Seen Stamkos?
Jun 14, 2017
I love the positive outlook on the season lol

What was Trotz thinking?? Dude doesn’t even understand hockey eh
What does that mean?

I don't think there has ever been anybody anywhere questioning Trotz's knowlege/expertise? If there has been a question, it is: well, should we really be going "all in" with some of these veteran big contracts etc, as opposed to building more slowly with all of our young assets/picks? I think that's a valid question btw - but one which is only going to be proven out by what actually happens on the ice, not by anything anybody ruminates on here. Meanwhile, it was a gutsy gamble that I really like. Always try to win - that's my preferred approach. If you can also do that while stockpiling draft picks and prospects, so much the better, and Trotz seems to be doing a great job overall of doing both. Who is questioning him? :dunno:

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
Done with the work day… game time!!!!! I’m headed there in about an hour. I’ll likely look for scalpies, so no clue where I’m sitting, but I’ll be the lone fool in a thrashers jersey (Preds will be worn the rest of the way) and Whalers hat. If you see me, come say hi!!! Excited for the season!!

Go Preds!!!!

PredsV82

All In LFG!
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
A Dallas fan friend on another board had this to say about Wegdewood:
"Once he gives up his third goal he's pretty hard to score on"
:help:

Reactions: Soundgarden

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad