Post-Game Talk: Preds vs Kraken 10/15/24 7pm "Third Time is a Charm" edition

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Anyone saying Saros hasn't bailed out any defensive gaffes needs to go see an eye doctor.

Oh yes, lets forget the times Saros nearly single handedly carried this team to playoff wins. Sadly he couldn't score two goals to rectify his one goal against the Canucks in game six last year to keep the series alive.
He's currently sitting at an .855 sv% and a 4.19 GAA after signing a big contract. No one currently cares about what he almost did.

jonu

Dec 11, 2014
Moon
He's currently sitting at an .855 sv% and a 4.19 GAA after signing a big contract. No one currently cares about what he almost did.
??? I literally replied to someone who seems to care.

And Preds as a whole are 30th out of 32 in goals for. The problem is Brunette, the system is run it and gun it.

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
??? I literally replied to someone who seems to care.

And Preds as a whole are 30th out of 32 in goals for. The problem is Brunette, the system is run it and gun it.
The problem can be multiple things and right now it’s pretty much all of the above. But the most consequential move we made long term for this franchise in the offseason was picking Saros over Askarov so I can see why it's the topic of discussion. Saros has made some good saves but no matter the defense in front of him his numbers are bad. I’m not ready to declare his new contract bad yet but it’s certainly not the start anyone would have hoped for.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad