Predictions

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

WrinkledPossum

Play Dead
Apr 23, 2016
I think we'll be battling Minnesota for 4th for all season.

The TDL will be very interesting, if we sell off like I think we should I think we'll finish 5th.

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
I feel like this team will either compete for fourth in the west or 4th from the bottom of the league. Just really hit or miss. Without RT as coach I'd feel better about them.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Colorado, Blues and the Wild will fight for the top three spots. This means it will be up to the team to beat out Vegas for the right to be demolished by the Avs in the first round. This can, oddly, be done. Total goals, 135, first scored goal will be by a new member of the team. Or Dvobot. Yeah, I'm hedging. Raanta will last until the first week of February.

Ninja edit: Kessel ends with 9 goals, 17 assists, and a minus 20.

BUX7PHX

Jul 7, 2011
4th place. Maybe we jump out early like last year and are able to stay in the hunt a little more with only 56 games.

I think that Hayton will surprise people and start to be that center we are looking for. Probably a reach, but Hayton goes over 35 points, if healthy.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I really have no idea tbh, I think we're better than the team that got it's ass kicked by Colorado but that could be anywhere from a middle end lottery team to a fringe playoff team. The latter definitely relies on Kuemper and Raanta (lol) Hill doing their thing. Dvorak has to be at least respectable as the #1 C too or we're in trouble.

First goal: Going offboard and taking Toasterle.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Who wins the Cup? I say Vegas over Carolina.

So far, it looks like a Detroit-Devils SCF is very likely. Weird season.

(edit- I had put my bet on Minny, given I thought they were the most underrated. Starting to wonder if I should be annoyed for having ruled out those two mentoned teams.)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad