Predict the Score 2012-13 - PLAYOFFS - see FIRST POST for qualifiers

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Uli Hiemer

Dr. Evil
Oct 19, 2011
Queens
7-1 bruins

jack edwards proceeds to go on an epic rant after jagr pots the 5th goal, telling all of pittsburgh and jarome that the bruins are coming after them.

Sir Fenwick Corsi

NJ Lottery PICK-3
Dec 29, 2010
New York
11 - 2 Broons.

Marty starts the game and gives up 3 goals on 8 shots against. He's quickly replaced midway throgh the first only to return and allow another 3 goals after Hedberg allows 5 goals in relief and takes himself out of the game due to emotional distress. Gionta gets a late 3rd period goal to make the score more respectable.

Lou after the game: "The character will come through"

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
4-1 Bruins.

Please no 7 goals against. Marty has never allowed more than 6 goals in a single game, but he's allowed 6 I believe 14 times in his career. Most recently against the Bruins last year. Season where he allowed 6 goals the most was 4 times in 05/06. I think he went like 4 years in late 90s/early 00s without allowing 6 in a game, but I'd have to double check that on hockey reference. Fun little fact though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad