Proposal: Predict The First Canucks Realistic Jim Rutherford Trade

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

brewski420

Sep 29, 2009
Ohio
Typical HF posters can't see a bad trade proposal for what it is. A commentary on the GM (which is what this thread appeared to be about). JR will make some decent trades but expect the really bad ones mixed in where he really reaches. Vancouver fans should hope he hires a GM that isn't a like him.

Trade deadline was a nightmare as a Pens fan with him running things as a GM.

Bettman Returnz

Why so serious?
Jul 28, 2003
BC
Visit site
Typical HF posters can't see a bad trade proposal for what it is. A commentary on the GM (which is what this thread appeared to be about). JR will make some decent trades but expect the really bad ones mixed in where he really reaches. Vancouver fans should hope he hires a GM that isn't a like him.

Trade deadline was a nightmare as a Pens fan with him running things as a GM.
We had Benning so we always stressed at trade deadline and start of free agency. Hoping we can put that fear behind us. Crossing fingers for a good GM!

Canadian Canuck

Hughes4Calder
Jul 30, 2013
Kamloops BC
You guys are missing the point.

I was mocking JR because he constantly makes bad value trades, where he buys insanely high and sells insanely low on players. JR is literally on record saying he doesn't care about the price he pays for a player as long as he gets "his guy", and his track record shows that.
Lmao are you that salty JR left? You won two cups with him as GM. I get it’s easy to bash former gms and trust me I get it with Benning but JR is one of the smartest hockey minds in the game. Stop with the stupid proposals. He’s never done anything remotely bad trade wise in comparison to what you’re suggesting and proposing in mock trades.

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
Lmao are you that salty JR left? You won two cups with him as GM. I get it’s easy to bash former gms and trust me I get it with Benning but JR is one of the smartest hockey minds in the game. Stop with the stupid proposals. He’s never done anything remotely bad trade wise in comparison to what you’re suggesting and proposing in mock trades.

Nobody is ever salty that JR left. Not Pens fans, not Canes fans...nobody.

JR is a GM that always "overpays" to get his guy.

I get that you are excited that Benning is gone and want to defend JR's honor but let's operate in the realm of reality. I kinda like the canucks so I hope JR pulls off some miracle moves like he did for Pittsburgh from 2014-2016

Reactions: Empoleon8771

Canadian Canuck

Hughes4Calder
Jul 30, 2013
Kamloops BC
Nobody is ever salty that JR left. Not Pens fans, not Canes fans...nobody.

JR is a GM that always "overpays" to get his guy.

I get that you are excited that Benning is gone and want to defend JR's honor but let's operate in the realm of reality. I kinda like the canucks so I hope JR pulls off some miracle moves like he did for Pittsburgh from 2014-2016
Like he said in the interview; pens were in win now mode and he went for it. It paid off for two cups and then backfired later on. If we win 2 cups and then he makes junk moves after that’s fine by me.

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
Like he said in the interview; pens were in win now mode and he went for it. It paid off for two cups and then backfired later on. If we win 2 cups and then he makes junk moves after that’s fine by me.

Oooh man something you’re gonna learn quick; JR says alot of things.

Reactions: 66-30-33

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad