Proposal: Predict The First Canucks Realistic Jim Rutherford Trade

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Boeser for Jack Johnson.

JR knows why JJ hasn't been a good player for years, and it's not because of his play.

Bettman Returnz

Why so serious?
Jul 28, 2003
BC
Visit site
So clearly most of these are jokes and poking fun at how bad /Benning-like some of Rutherford’s trades were.

Actual players that I could see being moved: Pearson, Boeser/Miller (likely one not both but hey for the right deal you never know), halak, Myers, hamonic, motte, chaisson… clearly some are worth more than others.

Fight4yourRight

“Chuck’s my guy”
Dec 18, 2017
Wow, it's almost like you missed the point entirely.

The last time JR made a trade that ended up being actually "good value" for the Penguins was like 2017.

It’s pretty common to downplay the intelligence and abilities of someone that was previously within your organization. It’s ok. We knew what you meant.

Reactions: Canadian Canuck

BatVader

"nothing is true; everything is permitted"
May 16, 2015
Imperial Gotham
While he might do a small move before hand, I think he holds off on anything major til the TDL and it will depend on where they are in the standings, but I can see a move to either get another 1st rounder or to improve their current 1st rounder, if there’s someone they really like in the draft.
Hard to say who it would be, that they move out, but JT Miller is the one I keep settling on as most likely.

Bettman Returnz

Why so serious?
Jul 28, 2003
BC
Visit site
I am not saying they should not ,or should trade Garland but the offers for him are terrible . He is a good player the only down side to him is his size . Tell me if I am wrong.
Put it this way… he plays like he’s 6’3. I’d rather small/fast/tenacious than tall/slow/passive. Not to mention he’s on a decent contract and on the younger side too.

McJedi

Apr 21, 2020
Florida
Boeser for Kapanen

Solely because JR gets a hard on for players he has liked in the past and he has a track record of selling low on his players and paying insane prices on players he likes.
You’re dreaming bro. Pens are adding a + of significance to make that trade pencil for both sides.

BoHorvat 53

What's a god to a Kane
Dec 9, 2014
I highly doubt any trade involving a player that is a part of the core will be made until we don’t hire a GM. I do think JR will make some trade, I just don’t see someone of Boeser/Miller’s caliber being moved without bringing in a GM.

Reactions: Bettman Returnz

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Sounds like a fantasy.

You’re dreaming bro. Pens are adding a + of significance to make that trade pencil for both sides.

Wow, it's almost like you missed the point entirely.

The last time JR made a trade that ended up being actually "good value" for the Penguins was like 2017.

You guys are missing the point.

I was mocking JR because he constantly makes bad value trades, where he buys insanely high and sells insanely low on players. JR is literally on record saying he doesn't care about the price he pays for a player as long as he gets "his guy", and his track record shows that.

Reactions: Super Hans

McJedi

Apr 21, 2020
Florida
You guys are missing the point.

I was mocking JR because he constantly makes bad value trades, where he buys insanely high and sells insanely low on players. JR is literally on record saying he doesn't care about the price he pays for a player as long as he gets "his guy", and his track record shows that.
That’s funny. Well then, fire away with lopsided proposals. This is lopsided in a big way.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad