Predict the Atlantic Standings

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Beezeral

Mar 1, 2010
Your team is having a pretty great season - and mine, a historically bad one. If you want to rub it in, go for it, why not? You probably deserve to this year.

But did you really have to wait till March 26th to do so? Us Hab fans have known we were out of playoffs since November.

ps - the rest of my statement won't change. Habs will have won more playoff rounds in the last 12 months then you guys will have 26 years later after cup is awarded this year
You argued so hard ITT that the Habs weren’t a fluke. Then doubled down on the panthers being frauds. You were loud wrong on both. Yet you still double down on the panthers. It’s actually quite funny watching yo be so wrong with nothing to back it up outside your feels.

You are already doubling down on next year’s panthers team as well. It’s actually really funny.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreChamps
Jul 13, 2013
My playoff teams were on but that was the easy part, points weren't too bad, if I flipped Buffalo and Montreal points wise I'd have been really close.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad