Predict Nurse's own-goal total for 24-25

How many goals against will go off of Nurse this season?

• Total voters

Took a pill in Sbisa

2showToffoliIwascool
Apr 23, 2004
Australia
It took 104:25 for Nurse to deflect his first puck into our net this year.

This is a stat I've always been interested in and thought it would be interesting to make a game of it and see who can correctly predict how many goals against go off of him this year.

I will update the thread as he continues to score against us.

Goal 1

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
I remember when this constantly happened early in his career and it was excused away due to inexperience and learning the angles.

Fast forward a decade and we’re still here. Don’t know if I can ever recall a player so hopelessly unable to learn anything. If anything, he’s forgotten things that he actually did well as a rookie and has slid backwards completely.

I’ll go with 8. About 1 every 10 game span.

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
We need a clearer definition of own goal to make a prediction for the poll. Are we talking about clear cut off the stick deflections like we saw last night or do pucks deflected off his body count as well? If it’s both Nurse could easily be a 30 own goal scorer.
It would be fun in a macabre sort of way to keep a tally going all season to see what that number is. I’m kinda surprised we haven’t done that before.

Oilhawks

Over Old Hills
Nov 24, 2011
vegeta-its-over9000.gif

Took a pill in Sbisa

2showToffoliIwascool
Apr 23, 2004
Australia
We need a clearer definition of own goal to make a prediction for the poll. Are we talking about clear cut off the stick deflections like we saw last night or do pucks deflected off his body count as well? If it’s both Nurse could easily be a 30 own goal scorer.
It would be fun in a macabre sort of way to keep a tally going all season to see what that number is. I’m kinda surprised we haven’t done that before.

Any goal that deflects off his his body or equipment. Stick and skates are fair game.

No subjectively in this.

Last edited:

T-Funk

Oct 15, 2006
Why can't we go over 15?

Edit* If it's goals off Nurse's body or stick, I say 41.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
He did it consistently during the most important games of the year in the playoffs. Why should we expect he lets up now. This dudes an anti-defenseman.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad