Post-Game Talk: [Pre-Season] GM03 | Kraken def. Canucks | 3-1 (Myers)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

orcatown

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
Funny that Felton showed, at least stat wise, nothing offensively in college. Yet in initial NHL tryout he is. Hopefully Canucks uncovered something here. At first, seemed a nothing pick up.

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
It’s definitely regressed, and I hate to say this about confidence, but he doesn’t dangle nearly as much anymore, I watched some of his older footage, even when he wasn’t scoring, that guy was dangling left and right everywhere, even last season he was not doing it.

He’s immensely talented, he’s gonna put up a ton of points, but he’s the weirdest hockey player. I have seen in a while, and I’m not just saying that because of preseason, can care less about preseason.

He's the weirdest hockey player/person I've ever seen.

I have no idea what makes him tick. I have no idea why he just totally quits competing for months on end. I have no idea if he's going to score 120 points and be a Hart finalist this year or if he'll float his way to 58 points.

Reactions: Canucks LB

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
He's the weirdest hockey player/person I've ever seen.

I have no idea what makes him tick. I have no idea why he just totally quits competing for months on end. I have no idea if he's going to score 120 points and be a Hart finalist this year or if he'll float his way to 58 points.
Someone asked me the other day, what is the number one attribute that makes Elias pettersson so good?

I literally had to think about it for a little while, and I ended up seeing his hockey sense out of everything.

Maybe that’s why he’s so unpredictable, because he’s heavily affected with people that play with him, and if there’s chemistry there

moiderer

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver
Watching the young D (Felton, Kudryavtsev, Mynio) might be the only highlight of the game. None of the Fs have moved the needle at all for roster spots.

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
Lekkerimaki is honestly pretty happy by the effort, just needs a couple more big games and I think he makes the team:cool:

• Haha
Reactions: arttk

ChilliBilly

Aug 22, 2007
chilliwacki
glad I chose to watch huskies and lions games instead of this. any standouts? either good or bad.

can't get sound to work on my laptop for this game. The sound works ... but not for videos.

Will go to Best Buy to find out why.

cc

Feb 28, 2002
How can the back referee tell whether Montour touched the puck when he stuck his stick there?

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
So the referee right in front of them said the hit is perfectly fine and the f***ing referee from like 100 feet out thinks it’s charging

Reactions: quat and MS

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad