Post-Game Talk: [Pre-Season] GM03 | Kraken def. Canucks | 3-1 (Myers)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
The only thing about preseason that really matters is the young guys, and the veterans about one game before the regular season, everything after that I’m not even gonna get close to panic or anything like that

Reactions: CanucksMJL

BluesyShoes

Unregistered User
Dec 11, 2010
Am I losing it or does Petey's skating look like it has regressed a bit? I feel like I remember his stride being more square to the ice and him looking taller and more powerful in his stride at the beginning of last season, whereas now his shins are always bowed inwards like they were in his first couple seasons. Please tell me I am losing it.

Reactions: MS

Feb 20, 2013
Kudryavtsev and Felton might be able to handle NHL minutes down the road
The biggest plus of this game so far has been that all three of the rookie defensemen have looked pretty good. Mynio has been the best of them, but they have all had their moments. The young forwards on the other hand...

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
Am I losing it or does Petey's skating look like it has regressed a bit? I feel like I remember his stride being more square to the ice and him looking taller and more powerful in his stride at the beginning of last season, whereas now his shins are always bowed inwards like they were in his first couple seasons. Please tell me I am losing it.
It’s definitely regressed, and I hate to say this about confidence, but he doesn’t dangle nearly as much anymore, I watched some of his older footage, even when he wasn’t scoring, that guy was dangling left and right everywhere, even last season he was not doing it.

He’s immensely talented, he’s gonna put up a ton of points, but he’s the weirdest hockey player. I have seen in a while, and I’m not just saying that because of preseason, can care less about preseason.

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
I’m more interested in looking at the systems, that’s why I was very curious about the PowerPlay and it looks like it’s literally the exact same PowerPlay as last season, which was decent, but in the playoffs, it struggled because of how stagnant it was

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
I think it’s set in stone that Myers will have to babysit Forbort on that third pair (wild statement, I know)

Soucy Desharnais looks like it’ll be decent.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad