Post-Game Talk: [Pre-Season] GM03 | Kraken def. Canucks | 3-1 (Myers)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Flik

Canucks fan for life
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2010
Vancouver, WA
Man, I really wish the regular season started in early September, it'd be the perfect way to transition from Summer (hell [for me]) to Fall (not-hell [again, for me]).

Tables of Stats

Nov 1, 2011
Vancouver, BC
The good news is that this roster has 6 guys who are likely to be cut soon and 3 more bubble guys playing, so the lack of flow, especially on special teams, isn't overly concerning. Best to just look and see which of the guys with something to prove manage to stand out and nothing more.

Reactions: Blue and Green

quat

Faking Life
Apr 4, 2003
Duncan
I’m not super worried about the vets in games like this. I’m looking at the young guys and the fringe guys to see who stands out. My hope for all our big guns is no one gets hurt.
Yeah, it's just kind of drag watching the better players not put in much effort. Understandable I suppose, but yeah.

Diversification

Jun 21, 2019
I’m not super worried about the vets in games like this. I’m looking at the young guys and the fringe guys to see who stands out. My hope for all our big guns is no one gets hurt.
I get that, but I'm just not seeing them playing off each other to establish and maintain possession in the o zone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad