Post-Game Talk: Pre-season Game 7 - Jets vs Devils - 7:00 pm CT - TSN3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afterburner

FREE UKRAINE
Sponsor
Jun 24, 2016
Dimension C-137
He did in the 1st. Little and Laine both looked bad in the first. But I think Perreault set the pace in the 2nd. They have looked great 3-4 shifts in a row now. Hopefully it can continue

Yeah they're starting to look better than the first, they have looked better which is great to see. Hopefully they keep it up with Frenchie

Reactions: JetsUK

None

Feb 22, 2012
Devils player was straight up closing his hand on Connor's stick there.

Tommigun

Jan 5, 2018
Laine is fast now. Loved how he won the race to the puck and took body position. He’s actually quick now, wasn’t expecting that much change in one off-season.

Reactions: Jaska

Tommigun

Jan 5, 2018
Now if he can get his shot calibrated....i dunno if he's even training it anymore.

I don’t think he is. He should have taken some shots during summer instead of playing Fortnite around the clock.

He traded his shot skill for a skating skill.

Kaako Kappo

Kaako Kappo
Oct 12, 2016
Kaako Kappo
I don’t think he is. He should have taken some shots during summer instead of playing Fortnite around the clock.
I hope you're wrong. I don't like the "eh it's good enough i don't need to train" attitude. McDavid wants to be even faster. Laine should want to have an even better shot.

Johnny HFBOARDS

Trade you!
Dec 10, 2011
Earth
Sara O interview : Little "it tough getting use to players... etc" Uhm those players names are Laine and Ehlers... they can make anyone look good.

MrBoJangelz71

Jan 14, 2014
Little has looked good imo, moving well, good pace, strong on pucks. The line works much better with Perreault on it for the corner and board play, allows Little to get into the play.

Vesalainen looks good, some really strong shifts

antiqueslivers

Apr 16, 2015
ugh I know its preseason and all but NHL.com still has yet to update the score and calling the game 3-1 after the 2nd period. Was driving me nuts for a bit until just now when they said the score on the radio.

LowLefty

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2016
Connor is looking like he will not be making it easy for anyone to take his spot on the #1 - his puck handling is second to none on this team and his speed with the puck is fun to watch.
He's shooting like Scheif - quick little one timers from in close - this line is going to have a killer season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad