Post-Game Talk: Pre-Season Game #5: Canucks 1 vs. Kings 4

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
I'm listening to it on radio on my pc. Everything has to be a big ****ing hassle with these people. **** the radio pbp is awful, and Hirsch is the worst. Why doesn't Auld have that job?
Hirsch actually calls out players tho in his post game ahows, I like that.

NuxFan09

Jun 8, 2008
Merritt, BC
I'm listening to it on radio on my pc. Everything has to be a big ****ing hassle with these people. **** the radio pbp is awful, and Hirsch is the worst. Why doesn't Auld have that job?
Auld would be amazing. He's a natural on the radio. Love listening to him on the pre/postgame.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
You just watch gudbranson and he has the slowest decision making I have ever seen.

He Sky-High flips the puck more than anyone I have ever seen

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
Archibald should honestly be on the fourth line over some guys, He brings a plethora of positives and we're not going anywhere anyway, so his speed issues isn't that big of a deal.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
I knew the optimists would be disappointed this preseason when some prospects showed they weren’t as ready as believed, but my god this preseason has even been disappointing for the pessimist.
It really is incredible how little excitement other than Elias we have got this preseason.

So many players under performed, if one of the young kids played great or even really good, they could’ve made this team

Reactions: geebaan

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Is this the Canucks style or are the forwards usually trying to cover for their defense? Surprised they're not doing anything with the puck.

Icebreakers

Apr 29, 2011
You just watch gudbranson and he has the slowest decision making I have ever seen.

He Sky-High flips the puck more than anyone I have ever seen

He couldnt hit a soccer goal with a pass. Sky high flip is better than the turn over 90% of the time lol.

Tables of Stats

Nov 1, 2011
Vancouver, BC
What makes this farce of a rink funnier is when you hear the building's manager (owner?) talking about all the work it takes to get it set up. Maybe you need a little more work next season buddy this is trash.

Reactions: geebaan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad