GDT: Pre-Season #2 | New York Islanders @ New York Rangers | September 24 | 7:00 PM | F/TBD

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

leeroggy

Jan 3, 2010
If that’s the case, he will go down to BPT until an opportunity arises. They will sign Martin to sit in the pressbox and eat hot dogs before they let MacLean do that. Mac needs to be playing wherever he ends up.

They did this will Lee before he broke through, he was back within a month when injuries hit and never looked in.

They don't have to sign Martin

The PTO lasts until the trade deadline

Reactions: impaaaaaact

impaaaaaact

Jan 14, 2014
Brooklyn, NY
Through 5 meaningless periods:

Looks good: Holmstrom, Gauthier, Tsyplakov, Bolduc

Looks serviceable: Maclean, Foudy, Liukas, Maggio, Hutton

Looks Meh: Jeffries, Wahlstrom, Warren

They don't have to sign Martin

The PTO lasts until the trade deadline
Unless they want him to play in a game I think. So they can keep him around without it costing another player a spot, then add him to the roster after rosters expand

impaaaaaact

Jan 14, 2014
Brooklyn, NY
Duclair dekes around two defenders in the NZ, exactly what that Barzal line needs. Shades of Eberle, but even better!

All Duclair has ever done when placed on a top 6 line is produce. Did it with Kucherov last year, did it with Barkov in Florida and did it with Tkachuk in Ottawa. As long as he's healthy, he'll do it here with Barzal too

Symon Asher

Sep 13, 2011
Through 5 meaningless periods:

Looks good: Holmstrom, Gauthier, Tsyplakov, Bolduc

Looks serviceable: Maclean, Foudy, Liukas, Maggio, Hutton

Looks Meh: Jeffries, Wahlstrom, Warren

Unless they want him to play in a game I think. So they can keep him around without it costing another player a spot, then add him to the roster after rosters expand
Tsyplakov should be on the second line
I don’t think Warren has played in either game

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad