GDT: Pre-Season #2 | New York Islanders @ New York Rangers | September 24 | 7:00 PM | F/TBD

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
1727182237810.png

NEW YORK ISLANDERS (1-0-0) AT NEW YORK RANGERS (1-0-0)

7 PM | MADISON SQUARE GARDEN

WATCH: MSGSN, MSG

The Islanders continue preseason action with a matchup against the New York Rangers at Madison Square Garden on Tuesday night.

The Isles opened the preseason with a 4-2 win over the New Jersey Devils on Sunday night, but are expected to ice a relatively different lineup compared to the opening preseason matchup. Check back closer to warmups for Tuesday's lineup. Head Coach Patrick Roy will address the media at 4:45 p.m.

The Rangers are also coming off a win on Sunday, as they beat the Boston Bruins 3-2 at TD Garden. The Rangers have already begun making cuts to their training camp roster, trimming their group to 48 players.

miscs75

Jul 2, 2014
Let Rempe score 5 goals tonight so all the Rags fans can think he's Lindros re-incarnated, only to score 5 g's over the real 82.
I don’t think I can deal with another season full of fans who scream like Frank The Tank (while trying to figure out which is the left vs right shoe) claiming that kid is a legit NHL player. Even Johnston wasn’t that stupid out there and he only had one actual skill.

miscs75

Jul 2, 2014
Look at that lineup. Then again, this game is their Stanley Cup.
Whatever it takes for the team of destiny to win when it really matters. I’m predicting a missed elbow to the head of Engvall by Lurch and as a result Chityl gets blown up by Romanov for coming across the middle with his head down.

MarsTBOW

Jun 30, 2014
Ct.
I do not expect Roy to match as many regulars to the Strangers lineup this early in preseason....
Whatever happens happens...
It's meaningless....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad