GDT: Draft Day GDT -- Sabres current picks: 14, 42, 71, 108, 123, 172, 204, 219

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My Cozen Dylan

Feb 21, 2014
Jacksonville, FL
Who knows if legit - he’s being very hedgy and I don’t think he’s very broke anything in the past - so not sure why we’d think he’s in the know all of a sudden
Oh I agree. Even he admits he's not a "rumor" guy and was just passing along info he didn't think was total BS.

We're so going to pick 3 times in the top 45, and I'm going to be furious, while also trying to stay composed about welcoming the new prospects.
I'm quickly realizing how upset I'll be when we actually pick at 14.

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
Sorry - I thought you were generalizing about russians and so I made a track suit joke. I know I'm not funny - my wife reminds me daily. :D
No, I just sometimes don't get your humor guys, it could be translation difficulties or just a different mentality. I just wanted to say that I follow all the Russian players in the NHL, that's why I said about Zadorov.

Reactions: old kummelweck

Gras

Mar 21, 2014
Phoenix

hannibal-buress.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad