Line Combos: Post-preseason lines, who makes the cut?

austin316

Oct 4, 2016
I came here to say that this is how the line up should look like. Roy need more time in the AHL. He was invisible. Was he worst then newhook or anderson? not by much, but unlike the other two, you can really help him improve by getting 1st line ice time in the AHL...

MSL wont break the 1st line for the few games, so i think the 2nd line will be
Slaf - suzuki - CC
Armia - dach - newhook
Heineman - Dvo - Kapanen
Gally - Evans - Anderson
Wooof. We are *almost* back to the famous “we have four 4th lines”. I’d say three of our lines qualify for that assessment.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
He didn't f*** up his preseason enough to be waived anyhow. This was the worst preseason I've ever watched in 20+ years of being a Habs fan, but it's not on Anderson or Gallagher. It's all on MSL and the coaching staff we have imho. It will show on Wednesday.
Too bad I’m not just talking about preseason. Anderson has been trash for years. He just cemented his legacy by watching Laine get targeted and doing nothing.

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
Too bad I’m not just talking about preseason. Anderson has been trash for years. He just cemented his legacy by watching Laine get targeted and doing nothing.
Yeah, but he's not the only one who did absolutely nothing. There's something about this preseason that can't just pass without a bad smell. The hiring of Grillo, the team playing like they don't give a f***...

Kosseca

Feb 23, 2020
Wooof. We are *almost* back to the famous “we have four 4th lines”. I’d say three of our lines qualify for that assessment.
Indeed. that is why you need to spit the 1st and do two pair of offensive players. On top of splitting the offense on multiple line you can audition players for the top 6. Bottom line tho, this is far from a contending group. too much deadwood.

KH and Gorton said multiple time that summer 2025 is the one where they need to make UFA move. This season in to burn an extra year on bad contracts, for current player to show what they have so that when next summer come, they can make calculated moves.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad