Buffalo Bills Post-Draft Discussion

What position do you want the Bills to draft round 1?

• RB

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • WR / TE

Votes: 38 61.3%
  • OL

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • DL

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • LB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CB

• S

• Trade out of first round

Votes: 14 22.6%

• Total voters

Der Jaeger

Generational EBUG
Feb 14, 2009
Cair Paravel
My take away from the Bills from mini-camp:

Defense will be structurally similar but more aggressive and probably a lot of "wave" players rotating in and out.

Offense will be run and short pass (horizontal timing) focused, opening up some big shots. Possession is key.

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
Curious for the collectors, seems like everything on ebay has a COA these days or is slabbed.

I'd like to get a Josh Allen Autographed framed jersey for my office, but most look like they are 'custom' jerseys (i.e. not official) that are signed and come with a COA. I'm assuming that a lof of these are fake and the COA's aren't worth much.

What is the best route to get these?

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
Curious for the collectors, seems like everything on ebay has a COA these days or is slabbed.

I'd like to get a Josh Allen Autographed framed jersey for my office, but most look like they are 'custom' jerseys (i.e. not official) that are signed and come with a COA. I'm assuming that a lof of these are fake and the COA's aren't worth much.

What is the best route to get these?

TageGod

Aug 31, 2022
PFF had McDermott #10 as a head coach ranking. Is there any more disrespect in a league than ranking a defensive minded head coach? Idk how you take a crap team and turn them into a super bowl contender every year and be behind DeMico Ryans.

Also what is up with the Harbaugh love? There is 0 evidence he will amount to anything as an NFL head coach coming from college.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
PFF had McDermott #10 as a head coach ranking. Is there any more disrespect in a league than ranking a defensive minded head coach? Idk how you take a crap team and turn them into a super bowl contender every year and be behind DeMico Ryans.

Also what is up with the Harbaugh love? There is 0 evidence he will amount to anything as an NFL head coach coming from college.
Capture.PNG

I get why there is Jim Harbaugh hype.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
The NFL has ended the supplemental draft btw per Goodell.
They're just not holding one this year - which is pretty common (there wasn't one at all during the COVID years up until 2023, and no players were actually picked last year). The CBA allows the NFL to decide each year whether to have one or not.

I haven't seen any reporting that it was permanently cancelled going forward.

Reactions: Chaos2k7

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad